Friday, May 20, 2011

A new way of life

It's been quite awhile since I've posted.  Honestly, my life has been consumed with trying to find these aliens homes, work, school, and managing a barely-active social life.  But no more...

I quit my job Wednesday.  I thought I could still try and keep a fairly normal life while keeping these little aliens somewhat secret, trying to find homes for them through online marketplaces and leaving them in random places (don't judge me!).  But I have grown attached to them... and they KEEP SHOWING UP!  I have no more room... and it is clear to me that I have to invest as much of my time as possible to try and do this thing right.

I've come to realize that not only are these little aliens in need of homes, but they also have a lot to teach us.

I will be attempting to release the story of these little Slouchies soon.  It was posted for awhile, but I figured it was too much to read.  So I will be trying to illustrate it and hopefully post a webcomic sometime in the near future.
If anyone adopts any Slouchies from now on, I am including their story in the packaging...

I'm hoping I'm able to find homes for all of these little guys...

Epic_Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment